Empties, Products I've Used Up + My Best Buy Ever

Sensodyne Full Protection +Whitening toothpaste

According to it's active ingredients, this toothpaste has 5% potassium nitrate which gives it it's anti-hypersensitivity property. It helps protect your teeth from sensitivity from cold, heat, acids, and sweets. For me, my teeth were getting more and more sensitive to the cold especially. But after using this product my sensitivity level seems to be better! Would buy again

Lush Beautiful Shower Gel

Although I only bought a small bottle of this body wash, I absolutely loved it. The scent is wonderful and is the same as their fragrance 1000 Kisses Deep. It just makes me feel luxurious. One con is that it contains glitter particles, which I find unnecessary. But if you take your time to use up the bottle, the particles will settle at the bottom. Will buy again

Image result for lush beautiful shower gel

Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm in Quenched

How many times have you actually finished a lip balm instead of losing it in the void? For me it was zero... until now. This particular Baby Lips is clear and slight taste. It's not over powering, but you can taste it when drinking. It has kept my lips nice and moisturized. Would buy again... although maybe in a tint

     How to exfoliate your lips: apply lip balm and stick granulated sugar on lips. Rub until the dead skin is gone then wipe lips clean. Alternatively, when brushing your teeth take a minute (not even) to brush your lips, and moisturize afterwards. Both of these actions will have the same effect and are much cheaper than buying an expensive scrub.

What's my best buy ever?
     Probably my JanSport Agave Backpack. I've had this backpack since Freshman year of high school and it's stayed with me until my senior year of undergrad. It can fit a 15" laptop, is able to expand with ease thanks to side compression straps, and has minimal damage despite what I've put it through in the last 8 years. For (now priced at) $70, I picked this backpack because I wanted enough space, and it is able to carry it all. Worth the money if you plan on using it as much as I do

What am I giving up?
     I'm giving up plastic bags. I go to the grocery store, carry my groceries in, and put them in the corner to never see the light of day... Every week, I go to a food pantry that needs plastic bags for people to carry their food in. That's where my big pile is going. Then I'm going to use reusable bags for all of my groceries. A simple switch that not only helps me feel better, but helps the environment too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomi Lahren Speaks with Trevor Noah

Things that Should be Left Behind in 2020

My Journals