My Journals

 


This year I've fallen back in love with journaling...

so I decided to let you know what's on my journal shelf, starting off with #1. 

#1 My Learning Notebook

In here I write down all the things I want to learn more about. For example major nursing topics like ACLS/BLS, the cardiac cycle, etc. I also have a section dedicated to finances, like the Baby Steps by Dave Ramsey, the 10 Levels of Financial Independence, types of budgets, etc. You get the idea. 

#2 Calligraphy Made Easy by Ashley Gardner 

Calligraphy is so beautiful so I decided to try my hand at it. It's a skill so you HAVE to practice, which is annoying. What made me realize it does NOT come easily was watching Jazza try calligraphy... his first attempt made me cry for the ink pen. Along with this book I also enjoyed this calligraphy practice sheet as it gave me something other than letters to try and ink. I'd say my calligraphy got way better with just this sheet! Practice makes permanent. 

#3 Leather Bound Drawing Notebook

This handmade leather bound notebook was given to me by my aunt many years ago. It always seemed so special that I didn't know what to put in there. Now that my artistic skills have grown, I've started putting my art in which you can find on deviantart. The pages are blank, no lines or dots, which I like for drawing. 

#4 My (Travel) Scrapbook/Bullet Journal

I originally bought this tiny book at GoodWill for $2. It has boxed pages which I like for the scrapbook look. When I go to a new city or go to a museum I'll take a brochure and when I get home I'll cut it up and put it in the scrapbook. I also keep bullet journal ideas in there like yearly paycheck trackers and gratitude trackers. 

#5 My Everyday Journal

This one is more like a typical journal or diary. I reach for this one the most. 

#6 My Learning/Weight Journal

This notebook was also given to me by my aunt. Like #1 I have some notes on finance in here. I dedicated it to a weight loss journal once I started my weight loss journey earlier this month. With the theme of Care - it has turned into a reminder to take care of my body. 

#7 My Misc Journal/Address Book

This is where I keep important addresses etc... 

#8 Snug

A cute comic book by Catana, it reminds me of me and my boyfriend 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomi Lahren Speaks with Trevor Noah

Things that Should be Left Behind in 2020