Trying Fetch Rewards

I tried out the Fetch Rewards App last week and this is my first impression.

How Does It Work?
Fetch is based on a point system, and once you reach 3,000 points you can redeem them. Once I hit 5,000 points, I redeemed them for a $5 Amazon gift card. It was easy, the Fetch App can e-mail you the code and then you just enter it into your Amazon account like any other gift card.

If you don't scan your receipt immediately, no worries. You have a couple days to scan them in. You do so just by taking a picture of your receipt. Got a long one? Just snap your receipt in segments to get everything in.

You can snap pics from any store: Target , Walgreens, Pick 'N Save, etc... I've tried all of the above and I gotten points from all three.

Will I continue to use the Fetch Rewards App? 100% and if you're interested in it, try using my referral code 4XXUF and we'll both get 2,000 points immediately. I wouldn't be recommending it if I didn't try and enjoy it.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomi Lahren Speaks with Trevor Noah

Things that Should be Left Behind in 2020

My Journals